30 Mar Validation Officer
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Validation Officer to assist with validation activities with a focus on Computerised System Validation to work within our established team in Burnopfield.
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the manufacturing facilities (aseptic and non-sterile), process, equipment and computer systems are validated in full compliance with GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the introduction of a new equipment, processes and systems through the creation of technical documentation including but not limited to VP,URS,IQ and OQ and PQ
- Acting as author or validation technical reviewer of validation documents
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
- Be highly computer literate with extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Officer software
- Competent in computerised system validation
- A keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- An excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
- Negotiable depending on experience
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references