06 Oct Aseptic Quality Porter
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Aseptic Quality Porter to work alongside our Aseptic Quality staff at our Site in Burnopfield, County Durham.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Setting up of workstations ensuring that all required components are available for the Aseptic Releasing Teams
- Retrieval of Production from Cleanroom Transfer hatches and interim storage as product specification
- Control workflow of Finished Products through Aseptic Release Process (Visual Inspection and Release)
- Transfer of Aseptic finished product to Aseptic Despatch
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience of operating in a similar role is desirable
- Demonstrate experience of working autonomously and making decisions
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- A keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- An excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week on a rotational basis between our core business hours, 05.00 – 22.00
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references