06 Apr Customer Services Assistant
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Service Assistant to work at our Site in Burnopfield, County Durham
Working within our established Customer Services team your duties will include:
- Processing customer orders and enquiries via email and telephone
- Liaising with courier services and suppliers
- Working towards Key performance indicators
- Supporting and working alongside the complaints team
For this role, is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Have experience of working in a customer service focussed role in the past
- Confident with customers over the telephone and via email
- Competent in all Microsoft Office systems
- A keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Enthusiastic in your approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- An excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
HOURS OF WORK:
- Working business hours are between 0700 -1900 Monday – Friday
- On a rotational basis between the above hours
- 5 hours per week
- £19,305 per annum
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee