24 Jun Facility Cleaner
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Facility Cleaner to work in our Aseptic department based in Burnopfield.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service for Quantum’s Aseptic Clean Room facilities.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained adhering to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) i.e. Clean room garments, Lab Shoes, Hair net, Face mask etc. as outlined within Company Standard Operating Procedures, in order to perform cleaning duties within the Clean Room environment
- Provide a comprehensive cleaning service to include, vacuuming, washing floors, emptying bins, cleaning toilets, etc. to ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in a cleanroom is desirable but not necessary
- Be a keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Be enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- Be an excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
- £19,305 per annum
Hours of work:
- 03.00am – 11.00am
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references