13 Apr IT Project Manager
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager to work at our Site in Burnopfield, County Durham.
You will be responsible for directing and coordinating IT resources across multiple projects to reach business targets.
- Overseeing multiple projects at any one time, to advance the IT capabilities within the Group
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements
- Outlining, defining, and initiating various IT projects
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects
- Evaluating standards of component products
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary
- Monitoring expenditure against budget.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- (Ideally) Degree in Computing or Computer Science
- (Ideally) Project Management Certification
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Navision is beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role
- Proficiency in managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Outstanding leadership, organisational, and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiable DOE
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references