24 Jun Production Assistant – Aseptic Services
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Production Assistant to work in our Aseptic department based in Burnopfield.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining and supplying stock of sterile medicines, containers and consumables
- Cleaning and decontamination of all areas of operation within the Aseptic Compounding job.
- Stock replenishment
- Supporting the packaging and despatch of compounded products
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working within in a clean room environment would be preferred but not essential
- Have some knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Be a keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Be enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- Be an excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
- £19.500 per annum rising to £20,182.50 following successful probation
Hours of work:
Shifts on a rotational basis between 0600 – 2200 including 06.00 – 14.00 and 13.00 – 21.00. Friday and Sunday (1 in 4) working 09.00 – 17.00
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references