06 Oct Production Assistant
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for Production Assistants to work at our site in Burnopfield, County Durham.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the manufacturing team though cleaning and provision of lab consumables.
- Maintaining and supply stock of licensed medicines, containers and consumables required for the efficient running of the department.
- Creating and assembling production orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Efficiently requesting stock from the stores area to ensure adequate supply of materials and consumables.
- Keeping the dispensary area tidy and well organized, including monitoring stock of licensed medicines, containers, and consumables.
- Creating of Production Orders (BMRs) and consolidating orders to increase efficiency for manufacture.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- a keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- an excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week between the core hours of 5am and 10pm
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references