29 Mar Production Supervisor
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Production Supervisor within our Aseptic department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing front line management to our Aseptic production team
- Monitoring and assisting quality assurance activities
- Promoting and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures, job aid and company procedures
- Assisting in all aspects of daily routines
- Checking accuracy of technical aspects of assembly and compounding processes
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years post-qualification GMP experience
- Knowledge of GxP Quality Management System
- Experience in working within a licensed facility or under section 10 exemption
- A keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- An excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 0700 – 1900 on a rotational basis
- £29,000 per annum increasing to £32,775 on completion of training
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references