29 Mar QC Assistant
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for QC Assistant – Aseptic Services based at our manufacturing site in Burnopfield, County Durham.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing quality control activities and ensuring the compliance to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Releasing of Aseptic materials for subsequent use in compounding in accordance with defined procedures
- Inspection of Final Product
- Observing and Actively promoting Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP)
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar role is preferable
- Experience using GxP Quality Management System
- A keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- Enthusiastic in their approach to workload and capable of working towards KPI’s
- An excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week on a rotational basis between our core business hours, 05.00 – 22.00
- £21,333 rising to £22,640 per annum on successful completion of probationary period
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references