14 Apr Releasing Officer
The Target Healthcare Group is a niche pharmaceutical developer, manufacturer and supplier to the retail pharmacy, hospital, pharmaceutical wholesaler, and homecare markets.
Within the Group, Quantum Pharmaceutical is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of unlicensed medicines and hard-to-source products. We offer an unrivalled product range, backed by expert knowledge and exceptional customer service. Throughout the UK the Group employs close to 300 including pharmacists, skilled technicians, HR, IT, procurement, warehouse, and customer services staff.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for Quality Officer within our Aseptic department at our manufacturing site in Burnopfield, County Durham.
- Performing control activities and ensuring the compliance is in line with the companies standard operating procedures
- Assisting in the development of new and existing products within the Quantum Pharmaceutical portfolio
- Releasing compounded products in accordance with defined procedures
- Observing and actively promoting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
The ideal candidate will the following criteria:
- Hold a Scientific Degree Qualification (or equivalent) although is not essential dependent on experience
- Have at least 2 years post-qualification relevant experience
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Aseptic Processes/Quality Release of Aseptic finished products
- Competent in all Microsoft office applications
- a keen team player who is supportive of work colleagues
- an excellent communicator who is honest and respectful
HOURS OF WORK:
- 37. 5 hours between the hours of 0900 – 1900 on a rotational basis
- £23,000 per annum increasing to £26,450 on completion of successful probationary period
Why join us?
A career at Quantum Pharmaceutical means being part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team who are committed to our vision and values.
- Team Spirit – We foster a collaborative and supportive culture
- Passionate – Always working with compassion, purpose and enthusiasm
- Honest – We operate with integrity and accountability
- Agile – We are pioneers, always ready to adapt & evolve
Employee benefits include:
- Generous holidays
- Free fruit, bread and jams onsite
- Eye care vouchers
- Active social and charity committee
Please note: All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS check along with two references